If Nevada has “Recreational” Marijuana, why do I need a card?
• If you have a qualifying medical condition (AIDS, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Cancer, Glaucoma, Cachexia, Severe pain, Severe nausea, Seizures, Persistent muscle spasms, and you are interested in a more natural alternative, then you need a medical card
• There is an increase in amount you can possess (up to 2.5 oz)
• More variety of products available
• Preferential treatment at the dispensaries
• Lower costs and possible other discounts
• It’s an “Insurance card” of sorts.